background

Wednesday 18 April 2012

New Soap Stamp with my Logo

A few weeks back i decided to order a soap stamp with my logo from Lasercutz.co.uk. 
The stamp is made from acrylic (perspex) which gives it good compressibility. 

The soap came through the post a few days back and i have only tried it on my new batch of 'Rose & Geranium' Soap but I'm already in LOVE with it!!! 

These are a few pictures taken soon as i sliced the soap.  I was instructed to make a batch test and stamp at different stages throughout the curing process, however my first attempt proved success full so i just stamped away.


8 comments:

  1. They look really good. Very professional!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good, I'm not surprised you love it. Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great.
    Best regards
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp, it really adds something extra to the finished soap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the lovely comments, i totally agree, the stamp gives a real professional finish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have contact information for this company? I googled them but came up with nothing. The stamp looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, the contact email is http://lasercutz.co.uk/
    hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you used the stamp on melt & pour? It looks really clean!

    ReplyDelete